In the modern world, no one in the market for roofing should ever bemoan a dearth of alternatives. At Mullins General Construction, we encourage transparency in our enterprise and do our best to keep people educated about the ideal options for their residences. Synthetic shingle roofing supply a wealth of benefits for a roof. Whatever your home’s style or size, chances are one of our synthetic shingle options should serve perfectly.
At our roofing company, we provide unparalleled work for premium roofs across our local area. We enact thoroughness and an exacting attention to detail when we install synthetic shingle roofing on a house. A great deal of a roof’s durability depends on the caliber of its placement. With our team, you never have to feel anxious that a shoddy installation has compromised the value of your roof. Contact us at your earliest convenience at (972) 535-8065 to set up a meeting or work for synthetic shingles in Plano, Frisco, and McKinney, TX.
The Benefits of Synthetic Shingles
For a budget-friendly alternative to ceramic, slate, or wood shingle roofs, you can’t go wrong with synthetic shingle roofing. The long-lasting, strong material used for synthetic shingles offers substantial savings over these luxury shingle selections. If you are still undecided about whether or not to choose synthetic shingle roofing for a residence, think about the abundance of benefits.
- Style and Appearance: Once installed on a roof, you can notice just about no distinctness between synthetic shingles and their analog in slate or ceramic.
- Lightweight: One problem with slate and ceramic shingles arrive from their weight. Synthetic shingles possess a light density that makes consideration a moot point.
- Durability: The sturdiness of synthetic shingle roofing is nearly unequaled. This roofing material will remain effective for decades, thanks to their manufacture from slate and steel, along with rubber.
Give us a call today for synthetic shingles in Plano, Frisco, and McKinney, TX!
Types of Synthetic Shingles
Aside from the previously mentioned slate and tile, Mullins General Construction additionally provides synthetic shingle roofing that takes on the appearance of many traditional roofing materials.
- Synthetic Slate Shingles Slate and stone shingles are convincingly emulated through synthetics. The lightweight of synthetic shingles additionally places less of a burden on a roof.
- Synthetic Tile Shingles For an updated touch, save consideration for synthetic tiles. Unlike their “real” counterparts, these tiles will not crack or break from collisions.
- Synthetic Wood Shingles Wood shakes and shingles are an attractive option that requires a lot of maintenance. With the visual impact of wood and none of the maintenance, synthetic shingles stand as an appealing alternative.
Reach out to us anytime you’d like at (972) 535-8065 to discover more. Mullins General Construction is the expert selection for the service or application of synthetic shingles in Plano, Frisco, and McKinney, TX.