If you are a homeowner or you own a residential property that you rent, you know how important the condition of the roof is. Not only is it needed to keep your home safe, but it protects you against inclement weather and outside elements, as well. Another thing that our roofing can do is keep the structure of your home intact. When a roof is partially damaged, it doesn’t really affect these areas this much–but when you are missing half of your roof, have pooling water, or multiple roof leaks in your roof, this can have a significant effect on your roof. The best course of action to take when your residential roof is in this condition is to get a roof replacement for your Frisco, TX home.
Knowing exactly when to get a roof replacement can be tricky, which is why we have helpful tips that can help you determine if your residential roofing system needs a complete replacement.
- Age of Roof: If your roof is over 20 years old, it’s time to consider a roof replacement.
- Shingle Issues: These are the types of issues that can indicate our roof needs to be replaced: missing shingles, cracked shingles, buckling, and curling shingles. Fortunately, it has to be a large area of your roof that has this particular issue.
- Flashing and Valleys: The actual roof material is not the only thing that can affect whether you need a home roof replacement; if your flashing or roof valleys are damaged, this can lead to leaks.
Get in touch with us today about our roof replacement service in Frisco, TX, by calling us at (972) 535-8065.
Residential Roof Installation
A lot of times people look at roof replacement and roof installation that same way, but they are different residential roofing services altogether. A roof replacement is needed when your roofing system is older, has been damaged by severe weather, has had a lack of maintenance. A roof installation, on the other hand, is needed for many different reasons which include
- Increase in the value of your home.
- Remodeling or adding onto your home.
- Selling or planning to sell your home.
- Your neighbors are installing new roofs.
- More curb appeal for your property.
- Getting more energy efficiency.
- Have a much higher ROI.
- Improve the safety of your home.
If you are someone who has thought about getting a roof installation in Frisco, TX for one or more of the above mentioned reasons, call Mullins General Construction. We are able to go over what types of roofs we are able to install, as well as provide a step by step guide on our roof installation procedures. Before we begin any type of service, we always make sure that our clients know what’s going on and that they are comfortable with the cost. We will always try to work within the budgets of our customers, so they can get the roofing system they deserve. call us at (972) 535-8065 to schedule your roof installation appointment.
Asphalt Roof Shingles
Asphalt Roof Shingles
One of the most popular residential roofing systems in the United States has been asphalt roof shingles. This kind of roofing system has been around for over 100 years and proves time and time again to be the roofing material that homeowners gravitate towards. This is due to the fact that asphalt roofing is very affordable, they are recyclable, it is easy to install, is durable, and is incredibly versatile. With asphalt roofing, you are able to get any type of color that you want in order to meet the specific aesthetic of your home. You can even choose what type of design or style that you want.
Asphalt is the main material in asphalt roof shingles, but it also contains fiberglass and stone or ceramic granules. The most common kinds of asphalt shingle roofs are 3-tab shingles and architectural shingles. 3-tab shingles are characterized by one shingle tab that is made to look like there are three individual shingles. It is definitely the most affordable asphalt shingle roofing material. Architectural shingles, also known as laminate or dimensional shingles, are a type of premium roofing system that is very high-end and have different shapes sizes of shingles. If you are interested in asphalt roof shingles for your Frisco, TX home, call our roofers now!
If you are looking for an inexpensive residential roofing system, you can rely on composition shingles to never let you down. Composition shingles, or composite shingles, is another popular residential roof material and this is due to a number of reasons.
- They Are Affordable: Residential roofing is quite the investment but that doesn’t mean it should cost you an arm and a leg. You can get a great roof at a great price with composite shingles.
- They Are Lightweight: This might not seem like such a big deal, but when you have roofing that is too heavy, it can hurt the structural integrity of your home. Composition shingle roof is very lightweight, so that’s not something you have to worry about.
- They Are Easy To Maintain: One of the most important things you can do for your residential roof is getting bi-annual maintenance. Another great thing about composite shingles is that they are very easy to maintain.
- They Look Good: When it comes to our roofing systems, we want a roof that is able to offer curb appeal and value. Composite roof shingles come in different colors, shapes, styles, and designs, so you can get a good looking roof for your home.
If you want to install composition shingles in Frisco, TX or you need to replace your composition shingles, call Mullins General Construction at (972) 535-8065! We offer the best residential roof replacement and installation service.